Chewing gum revolution – first time for your gut. Founded in science & growing with your health experience. Impossible for chewing gum? Please read below:
– Australia’s first digestible, organic chewing gum;
– created by our team of scientists Mast Chew is 100% Australian made and owned;
– 100% natural and organic ingredients;
– No petrochemicals or latex;
– No artificial sweeteners or colors;
– Research study results show that mastic gum helps to relieve the symptoms of stomach ulcers, abdominal pain, IBS, Crohn’s disease, painful indigestion and heartburn. It’s a powerful anti-inflammatory, which also helps to reduce bloating and infectious inflammation in the gut among other health benefits.
– The distinct fragrance of Cinnamon Plant is due to its naturally powerful oil which we harness and pair with the properties of Mastic;
– Cinnamon is loaded with antioxidants and has been shown to act as a natural anti-inflammatory and regulate blood sugar level;
– The unique combination of Cinnamon and Mastic is warm, soothing and a new favourite!
We make no therapeutic claims about the products we sell. If your symptoms persist seek medical advice.
List of ingredients: Organic (Plant Based) Gum Base, Beeswax, Xylitol, Maltitol, Essential Cinnamon Oil, Glazing Agent (Acacia Gum)
All items shipped within 1-2 business days unless otherwise stated - for example if the item has to be made to order.
You are entitled to a repair, replacement or refund if a product you buy fails to meet a consumer guarantee.
Products must be of acceptable quality, that is:
safe, lasting, with no faults
do all the things someone would normally expect them to do.
Acceptable quality takes into account what would normally be expected for the type of product and cost.
Products must also:
be fit for the purpose the business told you it would be fit for and for any purpose that you made known to the business before purchasing
come with full title and ownership
not carry any hidden debts or extra charges
come with undisturbed possession, so no one has a right to take the goods away or prevent you from using them
meet any extra promises made about performance, condition and quality, such as life time guarantees and money back offers
have spare parts and repair facilities available for a reasonable time after purchase unless you were told otherwise.
The remedy you're entitled to will depend on whether the issue is major or minor.
Returns will not be accepted if you got what you ordered but simply changed your mind, found it cheaper somewhere else, decided you did not like the purchase or had no use for it.